- Getting the word out. Help is needed with posting flyers advertising the teaching events with Rinpoche and meditations at PMC. We plan to distribute flyers in the neighborhood, at Denver University, and on bulletin boards throughout Denver please contact us at email@example.com
- Please check out Chhoje Rinpoche’s Facebook page and Twitter page and spread the word
- Set up and CLEAN UP before and after all teachings, meditations and study groups. If you can help, please join in, or let us know when you are available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We need help cleaning the restrooms, and sweeping the entrance area
- We are forming a landscaping crew. If you can help with weeding, sweeping the parking lot, and preparing various areas for new planting – including the areas all around the center, near the PMC sign, and on the areas surrounding the parking lot, WE NEED YOU. Contact Jim at email@example.com. We hope to receive enough donations to hire a regular landscaper. Your donations are most welcome.
- We are having OUR FIRST ANNUAL SUMMER FUNDRAISER on August 28, 2014. We are organizing a silent auction for the event. Our first planning meeting will be at the Denver center at 6 pm on June 6th. Donations of time to run the event, and of goods to donate to the auction are MOST WELCOME! We also need help with publicity. Please email Jim or Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org The evening will feature a concert by a very special guest, and tickets will go on sale in mid July.
- We need help organizing, photocopying and selling prayer and practice texts at the office, and a person to be responsible for making sure folks have texts for teachings and during study groups. Contact Tara at email@example.com
Other needs include:
- Transcribing teachings for the publication project. Contact Libby Skinner via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editing audio and video teachings by Chhoje Rinpoche for dissemination. If you have the requisite skills to edit audio or video teachings, please contact Carole at email@example.com
- Fundraising for domestic and/or international projects. If you are keen on becoming a part of the effort to raise money to finish the downstairs floor of the new PMC center in Denver, or to support Rinpoche’s many projects please email Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our on-going needs will continue to be updated so keep in touch!