Travel and Accommodations
There are many hotels and restaurants in the area very close to the center. University Park neighborhood, just to the west, hosts University of Denver which caters to college students and their families. Colorado Boulevard, a few blocks east of the center, is minutes away where various hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, and more can be found to meet every need. We find booking on sites such as hotels.com may offer a better price than booking directly with each respective hotel.
1975 South Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80222 (303) 758-8886
- Within a .8 mile walking distance from PMC
- Least expensive option, access to rooms are outside
- Two floors with external staircase; there are no elevators. We recommend a first-floor room for those who are challenged by mobility.
- Perkins Restaurant just across the parking lot,
- Shopping center across the street with Wells Fargo Bank and a Natural Grocers market.
1680 South Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80222 (303) 691-2223 Reservations: (800) 690-9799
- Close to PMC, this hotel is a 1.2 mile walk from PMC – one way
- Elevator, with inside access to room.
- With a stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Denver Cherry Creek in Denver, you’ll be convenient to Observatory Park and University of Denver.
1475 South Colorado Blvd., Denver, CO 80222 (303) 757-8797
While this hotel is close to PMC, it is a 1.5 mile walk from PMC.
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Complimentary coffee in our lobby
- On-site dining at The Bistro
- Complimentary parking for cars, trucks, RVs and motor coaches
- 100% smoke-free hotel
455 S Colorado Blvd., Denver, CO 80246 (888) 388-6129
This hotel is not within walking distance of PMC.
Uber and Lyft operate seamlessly in Denver and the surrounding areas. If you are interested in a cheaper option for getting around while visiting, see the options below.
Super Shuttle is a shared van service from Denver International Airport (DIA) to any address in the Denver area. It is approximately $25 each way. Contact the service directly (online or by phone) to make a reservation. They will require your flight arrival information and the address of your drop off destination.
Green Ride is a shared van service from DIA to any destination in the Denver/Boulder area. Rides cost between $34 and $38 one way depending on the destination.
The Skyride Bus from Denver International Airport will take you to La Quinta Inn, Cherry Creek and Colorado Station (a short walk from PMC) for $12 each way.
There is a train from Denver International Airport, with a connection, that will take you to a stop within walking distance of the center.
Union Taxi Cooperative (303) 922-2222
This taxi service costs about $65 each way from Denver International Airport. Call to check current rates.
A variety of restaurants can be found within walking and driving distance from PMC. If you have a smartphone, you can search for any of these restaurants easily in Google Maps.
Closest to PMC
- Which Wich
- Natural Grocers/Vitamin
- Pei Wei Asian
- Mad Greens
Restaurants East of PMC
- Dave & Buster’s
- Fat Jack’s Supersubs
- Spicy Thai
- Lebnani Mezza Grill
- Blue Moon Asian Cuisine & Sushi
- Crown Burger
- The Retreat
Restaurants West of PMC (Near University of Denver)
- Jason’s Pub
- Pete’s University Park Cafe
- Mustard’s Last Stand
- Pita Fresh
- Pho Saigon Star
- ZaZa’s Pizzeria
- Jason’s Thai Asian Bistro
- Starbuck’s Coffee
- South Philly Cheese Steak
- Jerusalem Restaurant