Refuge in the Three Jewels — the Buddha, the Dharma and the Sangha — is at the heart of Buddhist practice. For Chhoje Rinpoche’s students, the definition of sangha is evolving. As a group of practitioners, we hope to increasingly support one another’s dharma practice, to share our experiences and to create an environment conducive for deepening our understanding of basic sanity. As Dharma brothers and sisters, we have a unique opportunity to support Rinpoche’s extraordinary activity, to make the best of our precious and temporary life circumstances, and to view one another with pure vision.Join now
Benefits of Membership
As a member of Padmasambhava Meditation Center you have access to a variety of resources to support and inspire practice. You will have unlimited access to the “Member Area” of this site, where content will be added over time.
The intention of the membership program is to create a strong community, to foster a sense of shared responsibility for supporting the Lama and to encourage and support one another’s practice. Membership dues provide the center with a steady stream of income – enabling Rinpoche to give teachings in Colorado, in California, and around the globe. This kind of generosity is a powerful way to increase merit, strengthening the ability to be of benefit in your own life and in the larger community.
In this twelve minute video teaching, Rinpoche explains the significance of merit:
Your membership donation will support…
- Chhoje Rinpoche’s expenses, including health insurance and travel
- Operating expenses for the dharma center including utilities, insurance, phone, office supplies, accounting, postage, website maintenance, etc.
When you become a member you will have access to the Member Area of the site, which currently includes:
- Downloadable audio clips of Rinpoche’s teachings
- Video teachings viewable on this website, on a television with internet connectivity, or on a mobile device
- Transcripts and quotes from Rinpoche
- Advice from Rinpoche on how to do fish liberation and other practices
- Digital copies of texts and prayers
- Downloadable photos
Membership dues are tax-deductible.
We are grateful for the opportunity to help the lama spread the dharma — but we need your help! Please note that
- All students of Rinpoche are sangha, whether or not they decide to a member of the center.
- We have a generosity policy whereby we encourage students to contemplate the benefits carefully and to offer whatever amount is possible, even if it fluctuates month to month. Suggested monthly donation amount: from $25, $50, $75 $100, $200, or any other amount that feels comfortable for you.
- If the minimum monthly dues for membership are out of reach, any measure of support will be appreciated. Please contact email@example.com for special arrangements.
- The staff and the board of directors working for the Padmasambhava Meditation Center are comprised entirely of volunteers. Consequently, all membership dues go directly to the support of Rinpoche and his teachings.
If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org We welcome your feedback and suggestions.
Cancellation policy: You can cancel your membership at any time, or change the payment method to one that suits you best. Once your membership is paid, however, we cannot offer a refund.
If you do not wish to complete your membership application form online, please print it out and mail your payment to the Padmasambhava Meditation Center, PO Box 3734, Boulder, CO 80307-3734
Thank you for your support, from the volunteers of Padmasambhava Meditation Center!